Our environmental compliance services can be tailored and combined to provide an optimal solution for each client’s unique needs.
GBN is not only an environmental service company but also an environmentally friendly company. GBN is aware of its responsibilities to the environment and the need to increase environmental awareness and education. Our team of consultants and professionals are dedicated to providing the highest levels of below mentioned service to our Clients as
Air quality and climate change services
The Environmental division of GBN with their professional and dedicated technical staff have a proven record of providing Consultancy and Technical Services for monitoring Industrial Air Pollution for a multitude of clients in the Kingdom. These services include:
- Ambient air impact assessments and monitoring
- Air pollution dispersion modeling and health risk assessment
- Comprehensive and streamlined air quality compliance systems
- Data management tools and systems
- Emissions measurement, CEM systems, stack testing, GHG measurement, Digital Opacity Observation, LDAR and smart LDAR with intrinsically safe IR camera
- Emissions inventories and Carbon management
- Air pollution control technology assessment design/build turnkey solutions
- Supply, installation & commissioning of Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems measuring NO, NO2, SO2, CO, CO2 H2O, HF, HCL, H2S, Particulates, Opacity, Flow and
- many others pollutants.
- Supply installation & commissioning of Ambient Air Quality Fence Line Monitoring System measuring HCl, HF, H2O, NH3, CO, CO2, H2S, CH4, O2, Temp…
- Odour Assessment, monitoring, sampling and modeling
- Noise Assessment, monitoring, sampling and modeling
- Personal exposure monitoring such as hazardous chemical exposure, asbestos, personal noise monitoring….
Contaminated land and site management services
GBN has extensive expertise in the identification, mitigation, remediation and management of environmental risks and liabilities. Our team of professionals are dedicated to providing the highest levels of service to our Clients by transforming liabilities into assets. GBN has expertise in managing contaminated land issues, across the Kingdom in the following sectors:
- Environmental compliance monitoring and reporting
- Baseline environmental assessments
- Environmental due diligence assessments
- Acid sulfate soil (ASS) investigation and management plans
- Preliminary (Phase I) site investigation
- Detailed (Phase II) site investigation
- Soil vapour intrusion monitoring and modeling
- Hydrogeological assessments
- Groundwater contaminant fate and transport modeling
- Site management plans
- Decommissioning, Decontamination and Demolition (DDD) services
- Remediation (Phase III) strategy design, implementation and management
- Sustainable solutions, including “green” remediation
Performance and assurance services
GBN offers a complete Performance and Assurance Services with the participation and coordination of our partner McHale Performance (EMS), U.S.A who have over 30 years experience in performance testing services. Our consultant staff has an unparalleled level of technical expertise in the performance engineering industry through technical expertise with numerous codes, standards and guidelines including those from ASME, ISO, IEC, IEEE, CTI, ASTM, and BS.
McHale Performance is a corporate member of the Cooling Technology Institute (CTI) and is licensed by CTI as an independent testing agency to perform acceptance and routine testing on cooling towers and related equipment. CTI licensor is held separately for thermal testing and drift emission testing.
Cooling Technology Institute (CTI) Licensed Testing Services:
GBN is not only an environmental service company but also an environmentally friendly company. GBN is aware of its responsibilities to the environment and the need to increase environmental awareness and education. Our team of consultants and professionals are dedicated to providing the highest levels of below mentioned service to our Clients as:
- Asset Management systems
- Asbestos sampling, dismantling and safe disposal
- Environmental and Social Audits
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Risk Management Services
- Supply, installation & commissioning of Reverse Osmosis (RO) plant
- Sustainability & Energy management
- Waste water treatment.